When my center is cleared by the health department to reopen, we will need support, to be supplied with PPE and cleaning supplies to keep our employees safe.. we have started to develop protocols that all employees and families will follow. we want to assure we can financially support our center and will like to have as many children as possible in order to support our families.
For $50.00 each Organizations can get refurbished computers for their clients or public. The Computers are free but we charge a $50.00 Refurbishment fee. They come with Windows 10 Pro
We operate out of Maryland
We are "deeply concerned" about teen drug use,... more »
Following the school system and only accommodate what is recommended. Social Distancing, 25% compacity per classroom
and rotate the teacher and children together. Too much change interrupts an individual from staying focus and succeeding. It is a new normal but not to education and the system... more »
1. Masks be provided by schools/government & worn at all times
2. Handwashing prior to entering the school and when exiting to leave and before and after lunch.
3. Supervised wiping down of chairs and desks at start and end of day
4. Rotating teachers to classrooms instead of children.
5. Spacing out... more »
Per TheStreet, the average US salary is $48,672 (https://www.thestreet.com/personal-finance/average-income-in-us-14852178).... more »
Will anything change once Summer arrives with regards to school age children? Normally schools would already be closed during the Summer, so parents can still take up to 12 weeks of paid eFMLEA?
Because states have extended the quarantine, it would be very helpful if the EFMLA would be extended as well. The companies can accommodate this but those with children may be forced to locking their children down while they go to work.
Child care is essential for three main reasons:
1. It provides care and education (builds brains) of the next generation of citizens, workers and community members.
2. It provides care and education for little children so their parents can go to work.
3. In and of itself it is a backbone to our economy, it is a large industry in and of itself and allows other businesses to employ workers.