Please consider the following questions when submitting your ideas to this topic.
- How can we communicate in plain language employer obligations and employee rights under the FFCRA?
- What broadcasting strategies (webinars, social media lives, recorded interviews, etc.) would be most effective and impactful?
- Where should we have compliance assistance materials available for employers or employees to most easily access them?
- How can we make the best use of social media to communicate FFCRA requirements?
- What languages, besides English, should our compliance assistance materials be translated into?
- What formats (such as text or infographics) would best communicate the FFCRA requirements?
- Given that many employees are teleworking due to the pandemic, how do you suggest we conduct outreach?
- USDOL has created a new mandatory workplace poster addressing FFCRA requirements. Where, including virtually, should covered employers put the poster so employees can see it?